Project Description

Lulu

Year: 1897 | Shipyard: Chantier Texier
Naval Architect: Thomas Rabot & Gustave Gaillebotte
Sailing Rig: Gaff cutter | LOA: 14,68

“Lulu was built in 1897 according to the plans of the naval architect Thomas Rabot – disciple of the great painter and naval architect Gustave Caillebot. She went through a complete restoration from 1988 to 1990 by Yann Mauffret. In 2003 Jean E. Mauviel wrote the book narrowing her cruise from 1900 to 1902 along the Bretagne shore by her former owner, Baron Frédéric de Neuflize. Lulu has been classified “Monument historique ” in 1993, won the La Nioulargue in 1995 and received the Prix du Yacht Club de France in 2001.”

Participants

Load More Posts
Overview

10th GYC Centenary Trophy

Trophy Giving Ceremony and dinner.

Registration

Contact

Nina Onezhskaya

Club Administration & Communications

Administrative and membership matters, accounting, secretary, front and back office

centenarytrophy@gstaadyachtclub.com

Jürg Kaufmann

Image documentation & Film

GYC and Centenary Trophy Official photographer

www.juergkaufmann.com

Cindy Schönrich

Managing Director

Overall management & marketing – GYC and event related matters, clubs and partnerships, guest relation

manager@gstaadyachtclub.com